Child prostitution.

Sexual slavery.

Complete physical and emotional degradation.

It's not a thing of the past. In fact, in many places, it's a thriving, rampant industry. Take a trip to Bangkok, Thailand. In Thailand, this industry is a way of life, a cancer that is so widespread that it seems almost insurmountable to counteract. But a light shines in the darkness. A home called House of Grace exists for the sole purpose of rescuing girls out of prostitution and giving them a new beginning. Love and tender care is poured into them, and the faithfulness and grace of God is restoring them.

We need to be made aware. Not only of the problem, but of the incredible story of hope. And that is what this whole project is about. Revealing a ray of hope that is piercing through the pain and destruction and giving testimony to an awesome, redemptive God. Look into these girls eyes. Hear their stories and recognize the miracles that are occurring each and every day all around the world.

Catch a glimpse of the face of God in the girls of Thailand.


This entry was posted on 10:09 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

    Loving the Lord Ministries said...

    Hannah and Sarah,

    You are in my prayers, friends! My heart beats with yours in this passion to save these precious girls. May the Lord bless, protect, and guide you in ways only He can! I know that He will use this project to His glory, to open our eyes to the great need, and to reach out to the hearts of girls who so desperately need the redeeming grace of our Savior.
    I look forward to staying posted on what He is doing...

    With much love in Jesus,

    Amy Vest

    Isaiah 41:10,13, "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness... For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee."

  1. ... on February 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM  
  2. Anonymous said...

    Dear Rev. Media team,

    I am a photography instructor at a small Christian school in Ohio, Heartland Christian. I've been tracking with your team since the fall, when I first happened upon your blogs and website. Since then, I have shared your sites, your message, your team members, and your passion with my 16 photography students, primarily juniors and seniors.

    I want to thank all of you for using your gifts and talents for the Lord. Despite the heartwrenching information, images, and video you work so hard to provide, I appreciate your faithfulness to bring awareness and restore hope. My heart is so overwhelmed by everything I have read and seen.

    You will be in our prayers.

    In Christ, who has already won the battle....

    Sheri Porterfield

  3. ... on February 11, 2009 at 6:52 PM